Discover our Lotus Flower Pregnancy Bola, a unique and elegant model!
- Silver-plated Bola for a refined look
- The chime is crafted in copper for a harmonious sound
- Ball diameter: 20mm, perfectly suited to showcase your rounded belly
- Chain length: 114cm, adjustable to fit all body types
- The necklace includes the pendant with the cage and internal chime, ready to be worn
- Available in many color variations, you will certainly find the one that suits you
- FREE STANDARD DELIVERY, take advantage of it now
The Lotus Flower Pregnancy Bola is much more than a simple piece of jewelry. It is loaded with symbols and deep meanings. In ancient Egypt, the Lotus Flower was used to represent the Tree of Life, a symbol of luck and vitality.
When to wear a pregnancy bola?
It is recommended to start wearing a pregnancy bola from the 19th week of pregnancy. It is at this moment that the baby begins to hear sounds from the outside world.
Why wear a pregnancy bola?
The pregnancy bola is a piece of jewelry that soothes and reassures the baby thanks to its internal chime. The harmonious vibrations emitted by the chime are perceived by the baby and help them feel secure. After birth, the sound of the bola will continue to be familiar to them and can soothe them in moments of stress.
In addition, the Lotus Flower design of our pregnancy bola brings a touch of luck and vitality to the expectant mother. This symbol, originating from Ancient Egypt, is charged with positive energy and beauty.
How to wear a pregnancy bola?
To fully enjoy the benefits of the pregnancy bola, we recommend placing the chime at the top of your belly, close to your baby. This way, they will be able to hear the gentle melodies emitted by the chime.