Discover our beautiful Silver Pregnancy Bola representing the Tree of Life
- High-quality silver-plated Bola
- The internal chime is made of copper for a perfect sound
- Ball diameter: 18mm, ideal for showcasing your rounded belly
- Chain length: 88cm, adjustable to fit all body types
- The necklace includes the pendant with the cage and the internal chime, ready to wear
- FREE STANDARD DELIVERY, take advantage of it now
The Silver Pregnancy Bola with its Tree of Life design is a unique piece of jewelry that embodies health and vitality. Its internal chime emits a soft and soothing sound, symbolizing the bond between the mother and her baby.
When to wear a pregnancy bola?
We recommend waiting until the 19th week of pregnancy to start wearing your bola. This is when the baby starts to hear sounds from the outside and react to them.
Why wear a pregnancy bola?
The pregnancy bola is much more than just a piece of jewelry. Its harmonious chime calms and reassures the baby throughout pregnancy. After birth, the sound of the bola will continue to be familiar to them, providing a sense of security and comfort.
How to wear a pregnancy bola?
To fully enjoy the benefits of the bola, we recommend placing the chime towards the top of your belly, close to the baby. This way, every movement you make will be accompanied by a gentle tinkling that will soothe your child.