Discover this beautiful Silver Pregnancy Bola with the symbol of Aum on a Tree of Life! A unique piece of jewelry to accompany the pregnant woman and soothe the baby!
- Silver-plated Bola, a high-quality material that stands the test of time
- The chime is made of copper, offering a harmonious and soothing sound
- Ball diameter: 20mm, a perfect size for comfortable wear
- Chain length: 114cm, allowing optimal placement of the bola on the pregnant belly
- The necklace includes the pendant with the cage and the internal chime, ready to be worn upon receipt
- Many variations available, to find the bola that perfectly matches your style
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING, take advantage of free delivery to quickly receive your pregnancy bola
When should you wear a pregnancy bola?
It is recommended to start wearing a bola from the 19th week of pregnancy. Before this period, the baby is not yet able to hear external sounds.
Why wear a pregnancy bola?
The pendant necklace contains a small chime that emits a harmonious sound when shaken. This sound soothes and reassures the baby, even after birth. The symbol of Aum represents the divine sound, bringing positive and protective energy to the pregnant woman throughout her pregnancy.
How to wear a pregnancy bola?
It is advisable to place the chime towards the top of the pregnant woman’s belly. That is why our models come with a long chain, allowing optimal positioning of the bola.