Discover this beautiful Silver Pregnancy Bola! Its cage houses a delicate Azur chime, made of high-quality copper. This piece of jewelry will gently soothe your baby and add an elegant touch to your maternity outfit.
- Bola silver plated
- The chime is made of copper, a quality material that produces a calming sound
- Ball diameter: 18mm, perfect for showcasing your round belly
- Chain length: 88cm, adjustable to fit all body types
- Includes necklace, pendant with cage, and internal chime, ready to wear upon arrival
- FREE STANDARD DELIVERY, enjoy free shipping to receive your pregnancy bola quickly
When to wear a pregnancy bola?
We recommend waiting until the 19th week of pregnancy to start wearing your bola. At this stage, your baby begins to hear sounds from the outside and will be sensitive to the vibrations of the chime.
Why wear a pregnancy bola?
This necklace jewelry is more than just a fashion accessory. The internal chime emits a soft and melodic sound that soothes the baby and creates a special bond between the mother and her child. After birth, the familiar sound of the bola will continue to reassure and calm the baby.
How to wear a pregnancy bola?
To fully enjoy the benefits of the bola, we recommend placing the chime towards the top of your belly, near your navel. This way, the movements of your body will make the chime vibrate and soothe your baby.