Discover our beautiful Silver Pregnancy Bola, a symbol of sweetness and benevolence! Your Guardian Angel will watch over you throughout your pregnancy, while the chime soothes your future child.
- High-quality silver plated Bola
- The chime is made of copper for a harmonious sound
- Ball diameter: 18mm, perfectly adapted for comfortable wear
- Chain length: 88cm, to ensure the bola is properly positioned on your belly
- The necklace includes the pendant with the cage and the internal chime, everything you need to fully enjoy your bola
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING, so that you can receive your bola quickly and without any additional costs
The pregnancy bola is a traditional Indonesian jewel that has become very popular among pregnant women around the world. It is worn during pregnancy for its numerous benefits.
When should you wear a pregnancy bola?
We recommend starting to wear a bola from the 19th week of pregnancy. At this stage, the baby begins to develop its hearing and can hear external sounds. The gentle tinkling of the bola’s chime will be soothing for the baby.
Why wear a pregnancy bola?
The pregnancy bola is much more than just a piece of jewelry. It contains a small chime that emits a harmonious sound when you shake it. This sound calms and reassures the baby, who can hear it through the walls of your belly. After birth, the baby will continue to recognize this familiar sound, which can help them feel safe and pacified.
How to wear a pregnancy bola?
To fully enjoy the benefits of the bola, we recommend placing it towards the top of your belly, where the baby can hear it best. That is why our models come with a long chain, so that you can adjust the position of the bola according to your preferences.