Discover our beautiful Pregnancy Bola with a High-Quality Silver Bell
- Silver-plated Bola for an elegant and refined look
- The chime is made of copper for a soft and soothing sound
- Ball diameter: 20mm, perfectly suited to be worn comfortably
- Chain length: 88cm, ideal for positioning the bola optimally
- The necklace includes the pendant with the cage and the internal chime, everything you need in one purchase
- Orange chime for a touch of vibrant style
- FREE STANDARD DELIVERY, enjoy our free delivery service
When is it recommended to wear a pregnancy bola?
It is recommended to start wearing a bola from the 19th week of pregnancy. At this stage, the baby begins to be sensitive to external sounds.
Why choose to wear a pregnancy bola?
This pendant necklace contains a small chime that emits a harmonious sound when shaken. The bola has a calming effect on the baby and reassures them. Even after birth, they will continue to recognize this familiar sound!
How to wear a pregnancy bola optimally?
We recommend positioning the chime towards the top of the pregnant woman’s belly. That’s why our models are equipped with a long chain, to allow you to wear it in the most comfortable and beneficial way for you and your baby.