Discover this beautiful Silver Pregnancy Bola with a unique design! Originating from Indonesia, this jewel is specially designed to soothe pregnant women and their future babies. The pendant in the shape of a silver Tree of Life encloses a delicate blue chime that emits a sweet and soothing sound.
- Silver-plated bola, for an elegant and durable finish
- The chime is made of high-quality copper
- Ball diameter: 20mm, perfectly adapted for comfortable wearing
- Chain length: 114cm, allowing optimal positioning of the bola
- Includes necklace, pendant with cage and internal chime, ready to be worn
- Blue chime, for a touch of sweetness and serenity
- FREE STANDARD DELIVERY, take advantage of it now
When is it recommended to wear a pregnancy bola?
We recommend starting to wear a bola from the 19th week of pregnancy. Before this period, the baby is not yet able to hear external sounds.
Why choose to wear a pregnancy bola?
This pendant necklace contains a small chime that emits a harmonious and soothing sound when shaken. The bola has the effect of calming and reassuring the baby. Even after birth, they will continue to recognize this familiar sound that will soothe them.
How to wear a pregnancy bola optimally?
We recommend placing the chime towards the top of the pregnant woman’s belly, so that the sound can be clearly heard by the baby. That’s why our models are equipped with a long chain that allows for ideal positioning of the bola.