Discover this magnificent Red and Silver Pregnancy Bola to soothe and enchant your baby!
- Silver-plated bola for timeless elegance
- The copper chime produces a harmonious and soothing sound
- Ball diameter: 20mm for a discreet and delicate effect
- Chain length: 88cm for a perfect fit
- Included: necklace, pendant with cage, and internal chime
- Red chime for a touch of femininity
- FREE STANDARD DELIVERY for hassle-free shopping
When should you wear a pregnancy bola?
It is recommended to start wearing a bola from the 19th week of pregnancy when the baby begins to hear external sounds. This is the perfect time to create a bond with your unborn child.
Why wear a pregnancy bola?
This pendant necklace contains a small chime that emits a soft and soothing sound when shaken. The sound of the bola calms and reassures the baby, creating a serene and harmonious atmosphere. Even after birth, your baby will recognize this familiar sound and feel secure.
How to wear a pregnancy bola?
To fully enjoy the benefits of the bola, we recommend placing the chime towards the top of your belly. That’s why our models come with a long chain that perfectly adjusts to your body shape. Wear it proudly and let the magic happen.