Discover this beautiful Silver Pregnancy Bola! Its glow evokes the beauty of the Moon and will bring calm and serenity to the future newborn!
- Silver-plated Bola
- The chime is made of copper, offering a harmonious and soothing sound
- Ball diameter: 20mm, perfectly suited to be worn comfortably
- Chain length: 114cm, allowing the chime to be placed above the pregnant belly
- Includes necklace, pendant with cage, and internal chime, ready to be worn upon receipt
- Chime color: Silver, adding a touch of elegance to this jewelry piece
- FREE STANDARD DELIVERY, enjoy free shipping to receive your pregnancy bola quickly
When should you wear a pregnancy bola?
It is recommended to start wearing a bola from the 19th week of pregnancy. At this stage, the baby begins to develop its hearing and can hear external sounds.
Why wear a pregnancy bola?
This pendant necklace contains a small chime that emits a harmonious sound when shaken. The bola soothes and reassures the baby, creating a special bond between mother and child. After birth, the baby will continue to recognize this soothing sound! Silver and the Moon symbolize femininity and maternity.
How to wear a pregnancy bola?
It is advisable to place the chime towards the top of the pregnant belly. That’s why our models are equipped with a long chain, allowing the bola to be positioned optimally.